Find Out Why You Should Eat Raisins Everyday
Raisins are dried grapes full of vitamins and minerals. Raisins are energy powerhouse rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, Iron, Potassium, copper, calcium and the list goes on. They are great for controlling sugar cravings. Kids love them for their colors and their tangy sweet taste. They taste wonderful in salads and desserts. So this super food has all the wonderful qualities to have in your daily diet.
Here's the list of some benefits of Raisins:
1. Cure Anemia: Raisins are a rich source of Iron which is important for an anemic person. The Copper and vitamin B in raisins helps with red blood cell formation which helps in anemia.
2. Cure Fatigue: If you suffer from extreme fatigue or you're tired all the time then you should add raisins in your diet. Raisins are a great source of vitamin B and natural sugar. As we all know that sugar change into energy and vitamin B helps in doing so.
3. Prevent Hair Fall: One of the common cause of hair fall is low blood count and raisins are a great solution for that. Raisins are rich in Iron and vitamin B and they both help in blood formation and help in circulation of blood thus prevent hair fall.
4. Promote Eye Care: Raisins are a rich source of vitamin A which is essential for healthy eyes. Vitamin A protects the surface of eyes and also prevent cataract.
5. Clear Skin: Raisins are a rich source of Iron which helps in blood formation and healthy blood circulation in the body. Raisins are a great antioxidant and thus help in clarifying the blood from toxins and free radicals and give you healthy clear skin.
6. Cure Constipation: Raisins are a rich source of fiber and also have laxative properties which help with constipation.
7. Lower Blood Pressure: Raisins are a great source of potassium which helps in balancing the high blood pressure.
8. Healthy Heart: The potassium in raisins help with high blood pressure which is essential for a
healthy heart. The high fiber content and the antioxidant properties of raisins also help in lowering cholesterol which also support a healthy heart.
9. Oral Health: Raisins are rich in Phytochemical antioxidants which fights with bacteria that cause teeth and gum problems. So just because they are sticky doesn't mean they are bad for your teeth.
10. Bone Health: Raisins are a rich source of calcium which helps with bone strength. If you don't take dairy products then you should definitely start adding raisins in your diet.
11. Prevents Cancer: Raisins are rich in antioxidants which fight with free radicals, toxins, and chemicals inside our body and prevent any tumor development and thus helps in preventing cancer.
12. Healthy Kids: Raisins are a rich source of iron, vitamins, fiber and a great antioxidant. They are filled with natural sugar. So when your kids are looking for some snack or something sweet, the raisins are the best choice for the overall health of your kids.
Check my other related article "Walnut-The Superfood".